Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Weight Check

Allie went in this morning to her GI for a weight check.  She started going during the summer when we did her tube wean but since she's been back on tube feedings, we haven't had any weight checks.  They called last week and wanted her to come in for a quick weight check - so we did.

I'm happy to say that Allie weighed 27.4 pounds.  That is the most she has ever weighed - YEAH ALLIE!!!  She was 27.2 pounds when we started her tube wean this summer so little Allie has gained all of her weight back and then some!  I'm so proud of her.

Last week at the Children's Hospital, Allie weighed 25.13 pounds.  I'm guessing their scale was off because when I weigh her at home, she is over that amount.  They were so concerned at the Children's Hospital because she had lost weight (according to their scale) this past month and they were telling me she must be dehydrated and malnourished.  Looks like maybe their scale just needed to be calibrated :)

Of course I will be continuing to weigh Allie at home like always - I am always looking for a celebration and Allie gaining any amount of weight it means for a "celebration"!

I am still waiting for Allie's blood test results from last week at the Children's Hospital.  I'll keep you posted.

Chloe & Allie in Uncle Mike & Aunt Shannon's new airplane!

The girls watching another plane take off




No comments:

Post a Comment