Monday, November 21, 2011

Weight Check

It has been one month since Allie has seen her GI doctor.  He is still having us go for weight checks so this morning, we headed over there.  Allie weighed 26.6 pounds - ugggg.....she lost weight.  At our last check up(a month ago), Allie was 27.2 pounds - so she lost 6 oz.  I cannot believe it.  Why does she struggle so much to gain weight - I just don't get it.

Allie did grow a little bit in height but she still should not have lost weight.  I'm nervous to increase her feeds because I don't want any vomiting but I'm thinking I might just have to bite the bullet and give her more feedings. She still on the blenderized diet plus we are adding Duocal to her blends. 

That's pretty much all I have today - I'm a bit discouraged because I work so hard at feeding her, and you tubie mom's know it's hard work to keep up with tube feedings day in and day out.  Allie goes back in to see her GI in a month and I'm praying she gains weight!

Hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving!






No comments:

Post a Comment